Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sunny shopping!

Today was the first day in a long time where we actually had nice weather. Instead of actually getting outdoors enjoying it, we decided to enjoy it by walking to the bus stop which was our 20minutes of sun. Hamilton has one of the biggest indoor and outdoor shopping centres in NZ, which their still expanding. I wore my thrifted denim jacket out for the first time, which I could have doubled as a umbrella if it had rained.  We spent a good 4 hours there, and didnt really buy much, apart from nail polish, an ear-ring for my upper ear, and some socks. I didn't buy any food for a change, which I was quite proud of.
Sunglasses- River Island, White crochet crop top- Dollhouse, Denim jacket- Thrifted,
Skirt-Glassons, Shoes- Converse.

Asos River Island sunnies

Can someone please buy me this? Glassons new collection is the cutest. Want!

No comments:

Post a Comment